Households that are struggling with their energy use and costs should know that there is help and financial support available.
Warmer Homes West Midlands are working in partnership with Coventry City Council who have obtained funding through the national Local Authority Development Scheme (LADS) to improve the energy efficiency of low-income households and low EPC rated homes, including those living in the lowest quality off-gas grid homes across their district.
A range of measures have been made available through this scheme, which can reduce and prevent heat and energy loss in the home and reduce fuel bills.
- External wall insulation (EWI).
- Cavity wall insulation (CWI).
- Loft insulation.
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar panels.
Homeowners will qualify for funding if the following two criteria are met:
- You have a combined gross household income (including any benefits you receive) of under £30,000
- Your home has a home energy performance certificate (EPC) rating of D, E, F or G.
Tenures eligible for funding:
- Owner occupiers.
To register your interest fill out our expression of interest form HERE.
Please note that all applications are subject to a technical survey and an application acceptance does not guarantee that work will go ahead.